Mobiles

Samsung Galaxy F62 with 7000mAh battery launches in India

Written by admin

The Samsung Galaxy F62 was launched in India via a live broadcast as the company’s latest F-Series model, which was unveiled last October with the launch of the Galaxy F41. Samsung’s new phone features a perforated display design and carries four rear cameras. The Galaxy F62 is also available with an octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC, which debuted in the Galaxy Note 10 series in 2019. Other key highlights of the Samsung Galaxy F62 include a 7000 mAh battery, up to 8 GB of RAM and the latest One UI 3.1. The smartphone is also available with a completely new design, which flaunts a unique detail of metal gradation at the back. Samsung compares the Galaxy F62 with similar ones to the OnePlus Nord, Realme X3 SuperZoom and Realme X7 5G.

The price of the Samsung Galaxy F62 in India has started bidding

Samsung Galaxy F62 the price in India was Rs. 23,999 for the base version 6 GB RAM + 128 GB for storage, while the model 8 GB RAM + 128 GB is priced at Rs. 25 999. The phone is available in Laser Blue, Laser Green and Laser Gray color options. Will be available for purchase via Flipkart and Samsung Online store in India, as well as retail stores Reliance Digital, Jio and selected retail stores from February 22, 12:00 (noon).

Suggestions for launching the Samsung Galaxy F62 include Rs. 3000 cashback for recharging discount coupons and Reliance partner coupons worth Rs. 7000 for Jio customers. A Rs. A proposal for 2,500 cashbacks for ICICI and EMI bank cards has also been announced. The phone is also available with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program, where customers can take advantage of the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of its price. After one year, customers will be able to choose to return the device to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or keep the same device, paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.

Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications

The dual SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 works Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top and has a 6.7-inch Full-HD + (1080×2400) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display. It is powered by Exynos 9825 SoC, along with up to 8GB of RAM. The Galaxy F62 features a quad rear camera that houses a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor, along with a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field of view, a 5-megapixel macro shooter and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.

Samsung Galaxy F62 has a 64-megapixel primary sensor for the rear camera

For selfies and video chats, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-megapixel camera sensor on the front. Both the front and rear cameras come with 4K video support. Samsung has also provided a list of the camera ‘s own features, including Single Take, to produce up to 14 different outputs – 10 photos and 4 videos.

Samsung Galaxy F62 has 128 GB of built-in storage as standard, which can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 1TB). Connection options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, in addition to an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor. It has a 7000 mAh battery that supports 25 W fast charging, which is advertised in less than two hours to fill the entire capacity. The battery also supports recharging. In addition, the phone is 9.5 mm thick and weighs 218 grams.


Can Realme X7 Pro take over OnePlus Nord? We discussed this on Orbital, our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe to via Apple Podcasts,, Google Podcasts, or RSS,, download the episodeor just press the play button below.

Affiliate links can be generated automatically – see ours declaration of ethics for details.

.


Source

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: