Indian captain They grow kohli became the only second batsman in ODI history to score 10,000 tracks while beating at number three. He achieved the feat during the 2nd ODI of the series against England.
Car crossed the 10,000 mile mark in his 192nd game (190 assists). He boasts an incredible average of 62.91, beating at 3, hitting 36 centuries (highest in position) and 51 half centuries.
In total, Virat represents India in 252 ODI and crossed the 12,000 mileage mark during the ODI series against Australia last year.
Here is the list of the top 5 runners at number three:
- Ricky Ponting (Australia) – 12662 tracks in 335 games
- VIRAT CAR (INDIA) – 10006 * is played in 192 matches
- Kumar Sangakara (Sri Lanka) – 9747 tracks in 243 matches
- Jacques Calis (South Africa) – 7774 tracks in 204 matches
- Kane Williamson (New Zealand) – 5421 tracks in 119 games
Among current cricketers, Williamson is closest to Collie.